Data protection declaration
When you use this website, we as the controller will process your personal data and store it for the duration required for meeting the defined purposes and statutory obligations. Below we inform you about which data are involved, how they are processed and which rights you have in this context.
Pursuant to Art. 14 No. 1 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject").
1. Name and contact data of the controller responsible for the processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies for the processing of data on the website www.lemkesoft.de by the controller:
Lemke Software GmbH
Zum Rohkamp 5e
(hereinafter "Lemke GmbH ")
Telephone: +49 (0)5171 722-00
Fax: +49 (0)5171 722-01
2. Processing of personal data and purposes of the processing
a) When visiting the website
You can call up the website www.lemkesoft.de without having to disclose details about your identity. The browser on your end device only sends automatic information to our website server (e.g. browser type and version, date and time of access, referrer URL, access provider) to establish a connection to the website. This also includes the IP address of your requesting end device. This is temporarily saved in a log file and automatically erased after four weeks:
The IP address is processed for technical and administrative purposes of the connection establishment and stability, to ensure the security and functioning of our website and, where necessary, to prosecute any unlawful attacks on it.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence lit. f GDPR. Our justified interest arises from the aforementioned security interests and the necessity of uninterrupted provision of our website.
We cannot draw any direct conclusions about your identity from processing the IP address and other information in the log file.
b) When ordering our software products
When you want to order our software products via our website, we collect the following information,
- First name, surname
- A valid email address
- Address and
- Payment method
These data are collected and processed,
- in order to identify you as our contractual partner;
- to check the plausibility of the entered data;
- to process your order.
The data are processed upon your inquiry and is necessary under Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence lit. b GDPR on the stated purposes for performance of your purchase order to us and prior to entering into a contract.
The personal data we collect for the order are stored until the end of the statutory warranty period and then automatically erased, unless we are obliged to store them for longer under Article 6 (1) 1st sentence lit. c GDPR due to tax- and commercial-law retention and documentation duties (under Commercial Code, Criminal Code or Tax Code). For that period (as a rule, ten years from conclusion of contract) the data will be processed again solely in the event of a review by the tax authorities.
We use the PayPal payment method offered by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L- 2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "Paypal") for processing payments.
When you pay via your PayPal account, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. There, you can log in with your account data and authorise the payment. We have no access to the personal data collected by PayPal. PayPal is responsible for their processing.
You can find further information about data protection in conjunction with PayPal in the PayPal Data Protection Policy.
c) When registering for our newsletter
In so far as you have expressly consented under Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence lit. a GDPR, we shall use your email address to send you our regular newsletter. Entering an email address is sufficient for receiving the newsletter.
You will then receive a registration message which you have to confirm in order to receive the newsletter (Double Opt-In). This serves as proof for us that the registration was actually initiated by you.
We send our personalised newsletter via the provider Newsletter2Go the Newsletter2Go GmbH, Köpenicker Str. 126, 10179 Berlin, Germany ("Newsletter2Go"). Newsletter2Go has been certified TÜV Rheinland as a service provider with audited data protection management.
Newsletter2Go enables us to measure and evaluate the behaviour of our newsletter recipients. This includes the opening, click, bounce, delivery, cancellation, conversion and social sharing rate.
Cancellation is possible at any time, e.g. via a link at the end of every newsletter. Alternatively, you can also cancel at any time by sending an email to unsubscribe(at)lemkesoft.de
Your email address will be immediately erased after you revoke your consent to the newsletter being sent to you.
You can find further information about data protection in conjunction with Newsletter2Go in its Data Protection Declaration.
3. Registration to the user forum
When visiting our website www.lemkesoft.de you can use the link https://www.lemkesoft.info/forum to register for a forum for provision of support information about our products and enter into an exchange with other users.
Registration requires the following information:
- A valid email address
- User name and a
Other information (e.g. country) can also be provided voluntarily.
This forum can be accessed on a read-only basis without registration.
These data shall be processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence lit. b GDPR to fulfil the contract.
You can delete your user profile in the forum any time yourself after you log in. Alternatively, you can ask use to delete it by sending an email to us:
4. Transfer of personal data to third parties
We never transmit personal data to third parties.
Personal data might be transferred in particular cases, if
- You have given your express consent pursuant Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence lit. a GDPR, and
- if there is a statutory obligation of transfer under Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence lit. c GDPR.
5. Data subjects’ rights
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. This means that we may no longer continue data processing based on that consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to demand information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of or objection to processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data in so far as not collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and where appropriate meaningful information about the details thereof;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to demand the rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, in so far as the processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in so far as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose their erasure and we no longer need the data but you do for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand they be transmitted to another controller; and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for your habitual residence, place of work or our registered offices.
6. Information about your right to object under Art. 21 GDPR
You have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6 (1) letter e GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 (1) letter f GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balancing of interests); this also applies for any profiling based on this provision under Article 4 No. 4 GDPR.
If you file an objection, we shall cease processing your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In so far as you object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct advertising, we shall cease the processing immediately. In that case, no particular situation needs to be stated. This also applies for profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
If you want to exercise your right to object, simply send an e-mail to datenschutz(at)lemkesoft.de.
7. Data Security
All the data you personally provide will be transmitted encrypted with the common and secure TLS standard (Transport Layer Security). TLS is a secure and proven standard, which is also used, for example, for online banking. You can recognize a secure TLS connection inter alia by the -s appended to the http (i.e. ..) in the address bar of your browser or the lock symbol in the lower pane of your browser.
We also adopt suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction and against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continually monitored and improved to reflect technological developments.
8. Actuality and changes to this Data Protection Declaration
This Data Protection Declaration is currently valid and was last amended in April 2018.
The continuous development of our website and offerings on it or due to changes in legislation or public authority requirements may make it necessary to amend this Data Protection Declaration. You can access and print out the latest Data Protection Declaration on our website under