Mac App Store
GraphicConverter is available from various sources.
The Mac App Store version has some restrictions due the Apple Sandboxing:
- no ECW import
- no mrSID import
- no PhotoCD import
- no DXF/DWG/DXB import
- no Next/Previous/Save & Next in the image window
- no Split in the Save As dialog
- no access to the complete filesystem in the browser - you have to add folder with drag & drop
- no access to the dropbox, copy, skidrive, clouddrive folder
- no support for Apple Remote
- no access to the photostream
- only support of Apple Mail to e-mail images
You can exchange a Mac App Store license into a normal license. Just e-mail your purchase receipt.