Batch conversion with additional functions
GraphicConverter offers you sophisticated batch processing which fully automates repetitive tasks applied to a selection of pictures:
- Convert all the selected source pictures easily and quickly into a new format - regardless of whether there are 5 or 5,000 picture files; you just define the type of conversion and set the details
- During the conversion process you can apply up to 60 additional batch functions such as rotation, resize, change the resolution, etc.
- Automate the removal of the Mac OS Resource Fork before documents are uploaded in case there are compatibility issues when the picture files are placed onto the internet
- Create catalogs in HTML format for publication on the internet and adjust the colors, sizes, etc. to your individual requirements (see examples)
- Rename a selection of documents according to your special criteria
quickly and easily
- Join pictures together (e.g. for QuickTime VR)
- Insert or extract IPTC information into or out of a variety of
- and much more ...
Choose from approximately 40 batch conversion modes:
The conversion mode:
Choose from up to 60 functions you can use with your conversion project and set the respective parameters:
The renaming mode for batch conversions:
Under "Options" you can define the general characteristics of the batch conversion: